|Impress Heat Transfer ink was designed for Flat bed Screen Printing Machine. It is recommended for undershirts, sport shirts, or any garment that will undergo constant stretching. Heat transfer ink can be used on all types of fabrics commonly used in the label industry. Both types of ink can be used to print either powder or screenable liquid glue. Our Heat Transfer ink can be printed on a release paper or polyester film carrier using standard printing methods. The powder glue can even be applied while the ink is wet, and will still in turn fuse the glue, and ink together to produce a halo free image on the transfer label.Our Heat Transfer ink is a screen ink ideal for garment labels, decorative trim, ribbons, pressure sensitive fabric, and all other types of fabric used in the label industry. It was developed for use with flat bed screen printing process.Screen able liquid can be screen printed after the ink is dried using preferably 60-80 mesh count screens. The end product results in a highly stretchable label.• Screen printing ink can be printed on flat bed screen printing using a 150-350 mesh screen dependent on your printing requirements. Powder glue or screen able liquid glue can be used in conjunction with screen heat transfer ink.
• In screen ink versions, powder glue and screen able liquid glue can be applied on the same pass or even a separate process if preferred.
• Opaque colors are available for printing on dark fabrics
• Heat transfer ink cures fast, and only requires medium heat to fully set.
• The ink is fast drying, and can be used on multicolor runs.
• Heat transfer ink is thoroughly wash tested to industry standards C4A, C5, C6, C8, C15, AATCC61, 132, 8, and 3.
• Our ink features reduced waste, and unused ink can be returned to its original container for future use.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details